This online application is for individuals wishing to order a Wildlife Resources Card (WRC). The WRC is a wallet-sized identification card issued to eligible persons who wish to engage in various activities licensed or authorized under the Wildlife Act and Regulations. See Important Notes below.
For clients who already have a Wildlife Resources Card Client ID# and wish to:
- Update your address and contact information
- Print a temporary copy of your Wildlife Resources Card
- Request a replacement card due to
- a lost or stolen card
- a name change
- a new course completion.
If you have never held a Wildlife Resources Card:
Important to note:
- The WRC replaces the Nova Scotia Firearm Hunting Certificate, Bow Hunting Certificate and the Fur Harvester Certificate.
- There is a fee of $7.78 + HST for each Wildlife Resources Card application. Online payment can be made using Interac, VISA, MasterCard or American Express.
- The non-refundable application fee is administrative and does not guarantee approval.
- Applications are generally processed within 10 business days, however, they will not be processed until all required information, including supporting documents, are submitted. Incomplete applications will be held for one year after being received.
- If all required information is not provided within that year, the client will have to reapply and pay the application fee again.