Lands and Forestry collects your personal information, such as your name, address, etc., as allowed by the Freedom of Information and Privacy Protection Act (FOIPOP Act). We collect and use your personal information:
- To determine your eligibility for enrollment and licencing under this service.
- To provide you with the Wildlife Resource Card as proof of eligibility, means of identification for hunting and trapping related activities, and to regulate your activities.
- To issue a licence to you after all eligibility requirements have been met.
- To send correspondence to you where necessary.
- To enhance service delivery by enabling you to register for required training or providing additional client support activities.
We use and disclose your personal information for the purposes described above. We may only use or disclose your personal information for another purpose if we are authorized by law to do so, or if we obtain your consent.
To read more about how government respects your privacy when interacting with us review our full Privacy Statement. For questions about how your personal information is handled in relation to this service, you may contact Information Access and Privacy Services at 902-424-2985.